As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Treasure Island Beach Arch

Treasure Island Beach Arch


We went on a trip to California in 2022, and as I was researching beaches, I specifically chose Treasure Island Beach because of the arch!  I have not been able to find out what the name of this arch is, so I am just calling it Treasure Island Beach Arch.  It is not very big, but you can walk right under it.  Treasure Island Beach is at Laguna Beach, California.  The beach is not too crowded, and the sand is nice.

The location of Treasure Island Beach is here: Treasure Island Beach




Treasure Island Beach, 2022

Distance from Treasure Island Beach to:

Disneyland:    27.5 miles, about 45 minutes
Universal Studios:  68 miles, about 2 1/2 hours
Knott's Berry Farm: 32 miles, about 1 hour
Lego Land: 40 miles, about 51 minutes
Sea World: 67.5 miles, about 1 1/2 hours
The Hollywood Sign:  64 miles, about 2 1/4 hours

Items that might enhance your trip to California:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn on qualifying purchases.  This is at no additional cost to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bear Pass Arch

Bear Pass Arch In 2023 a friend of mine who knows how much I love arches asked if I'd ever seen the arch up Bear Pass in Dubois, Wyoming...