Monday, January 23, 2023

Walk Thru Bridge

 Walk-Thru Bridge is in the Fiery Furnace.  You can get on top of it or walk under it.  Fiery Furnace requires either a ranger to guide you, or for you to have been through it before, and you'll have to make a reservation at least 2 days before your visit.

2012, my son James standing under Walk-Thru Bridge

2012, me under Walk-Thru Bridge

1999, me on top of Walk Thru Bridge

2015, my husband "holding up" Walk-Thru Bridge

2015, me next to Walk-Thru Bridge

2007, my sister in law Natalie and friend Therese at Walk Thru Bridge

1999, my husband James at Walk Thru Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chinese Arch

  Chinese Arch Chinese Arch is located in Promontory Utah, near the Golden Spike National Historic Park.  You can reach the arch without goi...