Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Double O Arch

Double O Arch is on the Devil's Garden trail.  When you hike the long primitive loop, it is quite a reward to finally reach Double O!  There are some parts of the trail that are difficult for those afraid of heights, but I have a great fear of heights and I make it with little trouble. The arch itself is very accessible and in a beautiful location.
2021, my daughter Rebecca in front of Double O





hiking back from Dark Angel and seeing Double O in the distance

2012, my son Jamey inside the arch

2010, me inside Double O


the lower opening of Double O, 2010

Double O from the back, 2012

2012, my son Jamey under Double O

2012, Jamey inside Double O

2010, my sister in law Natalie inside Double O


2010

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chinese Arch

  Chinese Arch Chinese Arch is located in Promontory Utah, near the Golden Spike National Historic Park.  You can reach the arch without goi...