Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Ayers Natural Bridge

I live in Wyoming, and unfortunately we do not have very many arches!  But we do have one very accessible arch just outside of Douglas called Ayers Natural Bridge.  It doesn't even require any hiking, you can park right next to it and go explore above and below it!  It is beautiful there, as you can see from the photos and definitely worth the little side trip if you are driving anywhere near Douglas Wyoming.
2020, my daughters and husband on top of the bridge from the front side

2020, our family by the back side of the bridge

2020, the back side of the bridge



my kids on top of the bridge, 2020




under the bridge, in front, 2020

2020, my husband and I and our photo-bombing daughter Lizzie under the bridge. :)

2020



2020, our family in front of the river by the bridge


2020, our family on top of the bridge

2020, the view looking down from the bridge

2011, my kids on top of the bridge

2011

My son Micah on top of the bridge, 2011

2011

2011


2011, our family under the bridge



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chinese Arch

  Chinese Arch Chinese Arch is located in Promontory Utah, near the Golden Spike National Historic Park.  You can reach the arch without goi...