Monday, January 23, 2023

Landscape Arch

Landscape Arch appears to be the most fragile arch, as if it might fall at any minute!  In fact, it used to be thicker and people could walk on top of it, but now they won't let you anywhere near it because it would be dangerous to walk across it.  Landscape is in Devil's Garden, and it's about a mile hike to reach it.  You can view Partition Arch in the distance, but have to continue on the Devil's Garden trail to gain access to Partition Arch.  It is a very easy hike.  If you continue the Devil's Garden trail past this point, then you hopefully are not afraid of heights... but up until this point there is nothing scary and pretty level ground, although a little sandy.

Landscape Arch with Partition Arch in view on the far right, my boys sitting on the fence, 2007

1998, me with my son Micah in the area below Landscape Arch.  Partition Arch is at the top right corner of this photo.

2010, me under Landscape Arch

2018, my daughter Lizzie and Rebecca and my son Teancum under Landscape Arch

2018, Lizzie, Teancum, and Rebecca perfectly framed under Landscape

2018, Rebecca and Teancum

2018

2021, my daughter Rebecca at Landscape

2021, me and Rebecca at Landscape

2021

2021

2021

2010

2012, my son James under Landscape Arch


2010, my sister-in-law Natalie under Landscape Arch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chinese Arch

  Chinese Arch Chinese Arch is located in Promontory Utah, near the Golden Spike National Historic Park.  You can reach the arch without goi...