Cove Arch is located just before the pullout for the Windows, in Arches National Park. These photos were taken inside the Cove of Caves.
![]() |
| 1999, my husband and sons |
![]() |
| 1999, my husband and sons next to Cove Arch from the inside |
![]() |
| 1999 |
My favorite rocks are the ones with holes in them! My love for arches began during the two and a half years that our family lived in Moab, Utah. We spent many hours every week hiking to arches and other beautiful sites in this red-rock wonderland. Whenever I visit Moab now, I always feel like I'm coming home. This website is a collection of arches that I have visited from all over the world. View this site as a webpage to see the full list of arches in the sidebar!
My Top Ten Favorite Arches I absolutely love arches. Ever since we lived in Moab, Utah -- years ago -- and spent many hours every week hiki...
No comments:
Post a Comment