Pritchett Arch is located in the Behind the Rocks section of Moab and requires four wheel drive to reach it.
![]() |
| 1999, my husband and parents under Pritchett Arch |
My favorite rocks are the ones with holes in them! My love for arches began during the two and a half years that our family lived in Moab, Utah. We spent many hours every week hiking to arches and other beautiful sites in this red-rock wonderland. Whenever I visit Moab now, I always feel like I'm coming home. This website is a collection of arches that I have visited from all over the world. View this site as a webpage to see the full list of arches in the sidebar!
Bear Pass Arch In 2023 a friend of mine who knows how much I love arches asked if I'd ever seen the arch up Bear Pass in Dubois, Wyoming...
No comments:
Post a Comment