Monday, January 23, 2023

Partition Arch

Partition Arch is on the Devil's Garden trail.  Walk to Landscape Arch, which is an easy hike, and then be prepared to face some climbs that might bother those afraid of heights.  I am terrified of heights, but I can do it, although I try to make it as quickly as I can!  The view from Partition Arch is definitely worth the hike and braving the heights.

Partition is in the top right of this photo, viewed from Landscape Arch, 2007

My husband and sons at Partition Arch, 1999

Partition Arch, 2010

My daughter Rebecca with Partition Arch in the background, 2021

2021


Rebecca relaxing inside the arch, 2021


Beautiful view through Partition Arch, 2021




2010, me at Partition Arch

2012, my son James in the little opening of Partition Arch

2012, me inside Partition Arch from the other side (the side you can see while standing at Landscape Arch)


2010, my sister in law Natalie inside Partition Arch's smaller opening


2010

2012, my son James inside Partition Arch

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chinese Arch

  Chinese Arch Chinese Arch is located in Promontory Utah, near the Golden Spike National Historic Park.  You can reach the arch without goi...